As Alpha Sigma Taus, we commit ourselves to the Sorority’s values each day. As Sisters, we seek to support one another through the Sorority. As alumnae, we want current and future Sisters to share in our wonderful experiences.
Alumnae dues are a great way to “pay it forward” and support the Sorority’s growing programs that enrich the Sisterhood Experience for everyone.
Alumnae can make annual dues payments of only $40 online, through the mail with a check, or through their alumnae chapters/associations.
Will you give today?
There are two ways to give.
- Using the “Member Login” link at the top of this page, log in to AΣT Connect, Alpha Sigma Tau’s secure web portal for members. Then click “Alumnae Dues,” select the dues option for the year you want to pay, and complete the payment information at the bottom of the page.
- Or download, complete, and mail the Alumnae Dues Mail-in Form, along with a check for your dues payment.
As a small token of our appreciation, all dues-paying alumnae will get our member magazine, The Anchor, delivered to your mailbox twice a year.
What your annual dues support:
- Sorority publications such as the Sorority’s official magazine, The Anchor
- Increased support for volunteers at collegiate chapters
- Membership development programming to assist collegiate women in being exceptional students, leaders, and community members – most notably our innovative member development program, Illuminate
- High-level programming for national events, such as Convention
Please consider supporting the Sorority you love by making an annual dues payment today.