1899 Society Collegiate Ambassador Program
The 1899 Society Collegiate Ambassador Program is a group of Alpha Sigma Taus committed to advancing the culture of philanthropy in their chapters and sharing with their peers the impact of the Alpha Sigma Tau Foundation.
This collection of enthusiastic Sisters are armed with a thorough understanding of Alpha Sigma Tau and the 1899 Society Collegiate Giving Program. Ambassadors represent the Foundation throughout the year on social media and by coordinating activities with their local chapters.
Applications for the 2018-2019 class of 1899 Society Collegiate Ambassadors are now being accepted. If you are interested in becoming an 1899 Society Collegiate Ambassador email Emily Kindred, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or use the link below to complete the application form.
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will be accepted June 1, 2018 – August 15, 2018. You will be notified of your selection status the week of August 19 – 24, 2018.
Meet Your 2018-2019 Collegiate Ambassadors - Coming Soon!
Interested in becoming an 1899 Society Collegiate Ambassador for your chapter?
The application is available here. Applications for the 2018-2019 class of 1899 Society Collegiate Ambassadors will be accepted from June 1, 2018-August 15, 2018. Applicants will be notified of their selection status the week of August 19-24, 2018. Thank you!
Past 1899 Society Collegiate Ambassadors
Thank you to past 1899 Society Collegiate Ambassadors for their service and dedication to empowering women and growing the future for Alpha Sigma Tau.
Fall 2017 and Spring 2018:
- Jackie Albert, Delta Upsilon at Saint Leo University
- Kaylee Appleton, Epsilon Beta Chapter at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Nikala Bacon, Beta Rho Chapter at Arkansas Tech University
- Alex Bell, Psi Chapter at James Madison University
- Keely Bennett, Psi Chapter at James Madison University
- Madison Bounds, Delta Eta at Belmont University
- Dora Cantu, Epsilon Eta Chapter at University of the Incarnate Word
- Kaylee Clemens, Alpha Psi Chapter at University of Northern Iowa
- Tiffany Cox, Delta Rho Chapter at Chowan University
- HayLee Dalton, Delta Beta Chapter at Fairmont State University
- Samantha Deckard, Delta Tau Chapter at Oakland University
- Courtney Evans, Zeta Chapter at Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
- Molly Farthing, Zeta Tau Chapter at Longwood University
- Angel Hart Funk, Beta Phi Chapter at California University of Pennsylvania
- Marie Gilbert, Psi Chapter at James Madison University
- Miranda Godfrey, Chi Chapter at Shepherd University
- Devon Goetze, Epsilon Psi Chapter at Rowan University
- Laura Green, Epsilon Sigma Chapter at Bridgewater State University
- Laura Hardekopf, Epsilon Xi Chapter at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Kaylin Hardwig, Epsilon Phi Chapter at Winona State University
- Madison Hays, Epsilon Omicron Chapter at the University of Southern Indiana
- Adeline Hummel, Beta Xi Chapter at Michigan Technological University
- Bailey Krumwiede, Epsilon Xi Chapter at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Ashley Langston, Epsilon Upsilon Chapter at Dalton State College
- Samantha Mellott, Chi Chapter at Shepherd University
- Brianna Metsger, Gamma Tau Chapter at Lebanon Valley College
- Holly Mitman, Gamma Tau Chapter at Lebanon Valley College
- Sydney Monaco, Beta Delta Chapter at Duquesne University
- Ashlee Newhart, Epsilon Phi Chapter at Winona State University
- Faith Norwood, Alpha Chapter at Eastern Michigan University
- Angel Peterson, Alpha Psi Chapter at University of Northern Iowa
- Lexi Phonasa, Alpha Lambda Chapter at Radford University
- Stephanie Piazza, Alpha Pi Chapter at Slippery Rock University
- Sarah Polkabla, Gamma Zeta Chapter at Frostburg State University
- Victoria Prasek, Epsilon Chi Chapter at University of Minnesota Duluth
- Andrea Price, Gamma Xi Chapter at Grand Valley State University
- Abbi Senger, Beta Eta Chapter at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Jennifer Stephens, Alpha Gamma Chapter at Henderson State University
- Morgan Thrash, Gamma Gamma Chapter at University of West Alabama
- Fernanda Tovar, Epsilon Iota Chapter at New York Institute of Technology
- Alex Urbanski, Gamma Rho Chapter at Seton Hall University
- Sara Velasco, Epsilon Beta Chapter at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Jackie Wagner, Psi Chapter at James Madison University
- Eva Warren, Epsilon Tau Chapter at Kenyon College