An open letter to all alumnae dues payers:
On behalf of Alpha Sigma Tau, I want to thank you for your previous support of the Sorority though alumnae dues.
Thanks to the continued support of Sisters like you, the Sorority is growing by leaps and bounds – offering more ways for members to connect, grow, and have a more fulfilling Sisterhood.
Here are just a few of the ways we’ve worked, with your support, to enrich the Alpha Sigma Tau experience:
- Launched the Women’s Wellness Initiative – a far-reaching philanthropic endeavor to improve women’s wellness through service activities and projects.
- Installed four new collegiate chapters: Epsilon Upsilon (Dalton State College), Alpha Psi (University of Northern Iowa), Epsilon Chi (University of Minnesota Duluth), and Epsilon Psi (Rowan University).
- Chartered new alumnae groups (among others) in Tampa, West Michigan, and New Jersey – and established interest groups in communities across the country.
- Held our second annual Night to Reunite, which was an even bigger hit than last year! Sisters connected at more than 60 local events nationwide, with countless more smaller or virtual reunions.
- Enjoyed our 41st National Convention in Jacksonville, Florida. Last June, Alpha Sigma Taus from across the country gathered together to conduct Sorority business, grow together through educational programming, honor individual and chapter achievements, and (most importantly) have fun and celebrate our Sisterhood!
- Increased services that directly support the collegiate member experience, and are in the midst of several wide-ranging projects to create opportunities for alumnae to connect, engage, and grow together as Sisters.
Over the next few weeks, we will be conducting our annual drive for next year’s alumnae dues. We hope that we can count on you again to help ensure that next year is as promising as the last year has been.
In appreciation of all that you do,
Tiffany K. Street, Delta Mu