We currently have the following job openings:
Visual Content Coordinator
The Visual Content Coordinator supports all communications efforts through the design and creation of forward-thinking, creative layouts and designs. They’ll tell the Alpha Sigma Tau story and exemplify our brand through print, video, photography, and other visual design.
Click the link below for the position description and application instructions.
Chapter Services Coordinator (2 positions)
Chapter Services Coordinators assist in advancing the Sorority’s strategic goals related to Chapter Advisory Board and collegiate officer training and education through direct client chapter support and program management.
Click the links below for position descriptions and application instructions.
- Chapter Services Coordinator – Chapter Advisory Board Management
- Chapter Services Coordinator – Wellness & Safety
Interested in Being an Educational Consultant?
Educational Consultants are recent college graduates and members of Alpha Sigma Tau who provide support to our new and established collegiate chapters. These women value teamwork, collaboration, and possess a commitment to the organization. These understand accountability and are able to communicate effectively. Depending on the needs of the organization, Educational Consultants may work with and travel to assigned client chapters, be based on a campus to assist with the establishment of a new chapter or to provide continued support, or a combination of those needs. As an Educational Consultant, you will gain valuable career skills that you can draw from throughout your life.
Educational Consultant appointments are for a one-year term, with an opportunity to return for a second year based on performance. Educational Consultants begin training in the summer.
What does an Educational Consultant do?
Educational Consultants commonly:
- Assess operations of a collegiate chapter.
- Possess expertise in Alpha Sigma Tau and National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) expectations and policies.
- Value and maintain relationships with various stakeholders including collegians, alumnae, volunteers, and university personnel.
- Support chapter growth through short- and long-term action planning.
- Assist collegians with innovating and managing change within their chapters.
- Facilitate programming with collegiate chapters in an identified area of need.