We currently have no openings. Keep checking back!
Interested in being an Educational Consultant?
Educational Consultants are recent college graduates and members of Alpha Sigma Tau who provide support to our new and established collegiate chapters. These women value teamwork, collaboration, and possess a commitment to the organization. These understand accountability and are able to communicate effectively. Depending on the needs of the organization, Educational Consultants may work with and travel to assigned client chapters, be based on a campus to assist with the establishment of a new chapter or to provide continued support, or a combination of those needs. As an Educational Consultant, you will gain valuable career skills that you can draw from throughout your life.
Educational Consultant appointments are for a one-year term, with an opportunity to return for a second year based on performance. Educational Consultants begin training in the summer.
What does an Educational Consultant do?
Educational Consultants commonly:
- Assess operations of a collegiate chapter.
- Possess expertise in Alpha Sigma Tau and National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) expectations and policies.
- Value and maintain relationships with various stakeholders including collegians, alumnae, volunteers, and university personnel.
- Support chapter growth through short- and long-term action planning.
- Assist collegians with innovating and managing change within their chapters.
- Facilitate programming with collegiate chapters in an identified area of need.