Values and Maintains Relationships
A woman who values and maintains relationships demonstrates appropriate loyalty. She believes in the power of partnerships; together, people can be more effective than if they work separately. She maintains and enhances the dignity of all with whom she comes in contact. She understands the role feedback plays in creating a culture of satisfaction in organizations. She inspires others to act, understands the value of conflict, and manages it well.
Want to learn more about how you can best work with others? Check out these additional resources:
- How to Have Better Political Conversations (TedTalk)
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your People Skills and Build Relationships (Online Article)
- The Art of People – People Skills (Online Quiz)
- MWF Seeking BFF: My Yearlong Search for a New Best Friend (Book)
- Best Friends Forever: Surviving a Breakup with Your Best Friend (Book)