The Legacy Society recognizes individuals or families committing bequests/estate gifts of any percentage or dollar amount to the Alpha Sigma Tau National Foundation. One is recognized by this society as soon as the Foundation is notified of a formal gift commitment, leaving a legacy that you can enjoy today.
Planned gifts enjoy immediate tax benefits and are at the core of lasting philanthropy and our vision of empowering women and growing the future.
To learn more about planned giving or to notify the Foundation of an existing bequest, please contact Emily Kindred, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
Thank You to our Legacy Society Members
Thank you to those listed below, who have confirmed a planned/estate gift of any amount or percentage to the Alpha Sigma Tau Foundation and are recognized as members of the Legacy Society.
- Carol Baril (Beta Zeta 1977/UAB)
- Esther Fontenot Barrios (Phi 2006/Southeastern Louisiana)
- Ashley Brown Beasley (Beta Zeta 1989/UAB)
- Sally Brancheau Belknap (Alpha 2000/Eastern Michigan)
- Heidi Simon Craft (Delta Nu 1999/Beloit)
- Martha Drouyor Belknap DeCamp (Alpha 1958/Eastern Michigan)
- Charlotte Evans Floyd (Psi 1947/James Madison)
- Gail Shockley Fowler (Alpha Lambda 1973/Radford)
- Stacey Daniel Fragile (Gamma Mu 1995/WVU Tech)
- Nicole Noyse France (Alpha 2000/Eastern Michigan)
- Rachel Bourgeois Green (Phi 2005/Southeastern Louisiana)
- Kris Haskin (Beta Pi 1987/Eastern Illinois)
- Sarah Hinshaw (Delta Nu 1999/Beloit)
- Dr. Edward Jervey (Friend of Alpha Sigma Tau/Radford)
- Kirsten Newman Heck (Gamma Pi 2001/Lycoming)
- Patricia Nayle (Phi 1971/Southeastern Louisiana)
- Bobbie M. Nichols (Alpha Gamma 1968/Henderson State)
- Melinda Henry Oates (Gamma Gamma 1991/UWA)
- Rose Marie Schmidt (Theta 1944/Wayne State)
- Patti Klausing Simmons (Delta 1970/IUP)
- Justina Solties (Gamma Theta 2007/Penn State Behrend)
- Christina Alexandria Oates Turner (Gamma Gamma 2016/UWA)
If you have included the Alpha Sigma Tau Foundation in your will/estate planning and are not listed above, we may need additional documentation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your planned/estate gift and be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society today. Thank you!