April 6, 2021
- Jamie Jones Miller, National President and Alpha Sigma Tau’s Council of Delegates representative to the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) provided an update on NPC issues in advance of the NPC Annual Meeting scheduled for April 10.
- The National Council finalized the Governing Documents Committee application and appointment process.
April 16-17, 2021
- The National Council came together for an in-person meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana, hosted at the Headquarters Office. Social distancing and mask protocol was in place for the entirety of the group’s time together.
- Kris Haskin, National Foundation President, shared an overview and update on the progress of the Foundation’s work.
- The National Council completed its annual self-evaluation and analysis and laid the groundwork for future evaluations.
- The National Council reviewed the Sorority’s Communication Plan and Health, Safety, and Wellness philosophy statements.
- The National Council reviewed and discussed the first draft of the Sorority Advisory Committee Report.
- The National Council reviewed the progress of the 2020-2021 Operational Plan and began the draft of the 2021-2022 Operational Plan.
- The National Council discussed future engagement opportunities.
April 20, 2021
- Lauren Bolden Wandling (Alpha Phi 2009/West Chester) and Kate Wehby (Gamma Xi 2009/Grand Valley), Sorority Advisory Committee Co-Chairs, joined the call to discuss the first draft of the committee report with the National Council.