January 12, 2021
- The National Council prepared for the March “Contributing Our Share” event.
- Plans for Nominations Committee recruitment and training were discussed.
- The National Council annual evaluation format and plan were presented.
- The National Council spent time reviewing policy language.
January 26, 2021
- Lauren Bolden Wandling (Alpha Phi 2009/West Chester) and Kate Wehby (Gamma Xi 2009/Grand Valley), Sorority Advisory Committee Co-Chairs, joined the call to provide an update on the status of the Sorority Advisory Committee.
- Dr. Gracy Henry discussed intersectionality with the National Council and guests.
- The National Council reviewed plans for the Nominations Committee application process.
- The future of the Emerging Leaders program was discussed.