Help us better understand the experiences of AΣT members.
The most recent iteration of the Sorority Advisory Committee is focusing on the ongoing work of ensuring Alpha Sigma Tau is a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place of belonging for all women who meet our values and seek to Define Excellence.
To better understand the experiences of Alpha Sigma Tau members, the committee developed a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Climate Survey.
Please take 15 minutes to share your experiences and feedback by completing our climate survey. The survey may be accessed here and will be open through Friday, February 12.
Survey responses will inform recommendations provided to the National Council from the Sorority Advisory Committee related to creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive place of belonging for women who meet our values, specifically Black, Indigenous, and women of color. Recommendations may include identification of future educational opportunities, subject matter experts, programming, and resources.
Thank you in advance for your time and participation.
More about the Sorority Advisory Committee
This iteration of the Sorority Advisory Committee was created in July 2020 and is charged to:
- Understand the experiences and needs of our Sisters who are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC)
- Identify opportunities for growth in educating members on cultural bias, intersectionality, underrepresented communities, inclusion, and equity
- Research experts in diversity, inclusion, equity, and access to engage with Alpha Sigma Tau
- Identify ways to recognize chapters and Sisters contributing their share to the progress of mankind
- Conduct research on AΣT’s racial history
The Sorority Advisory Committee is co-chaired by Lauren Bolden (Alpha Phi 2009/West Chester) and Kate Wehby (Gamma Xi 2009/Grand Valley). Read more about this iteration of the Sorority Advisory Committee here.