- The Chief Executive Officer provided an overview of what to expect during the Dress for Success Town Hall event.
- The National Council reviewed the Committee Training Plan for 2020-2022.
- Final details for the upcoming in-person meeting were discussed.
- The National Council met together, in-person, with social distancing and all health and safety precautions in place the weekend of November 13-14. The opportunity to be together to discuss important issues facing the Sorority added a great deal of value to their work. During the Council’s time together many topics were discussed and initiatives advanced.
- The CEO provided a fall financial and membership review and forecast for the remainder of the fiscal year.
- The Council formalized its annual evaluation plan.
- Plans for standing committee recruitment and training were discussed.
- The Foundation President and CEO provided a preliminary review of Founders Day of Giving results.
- The National Council monitored the progress of their operational plan.
- The Art of Gathering was selected as a book club/professional development activity and Erika Bukva (Delta Rho XXXX/Chowan), National Foundation Secretary/Treasurer, joined the Council to facilitate discussion of key ideas in the book.
- The CEO presented received submissions for additional National Service Partners for the Women’s Wellness Initiative. One submission was submitted by the CEO. No members submitted potential partners for consideration.
- The National Council spent a few hours in service to Dress for Success Indianapolis as they prepare to honor their clients at the close of the year. The Council prepared “swag-bags” for attendees of their virtual year-end celebration and hosted an accessory/toiletry drive for future clients.
- The National Council reviewed the Sorority’s Crisis Communication Plan.
Dr. Grace Henry facilitated ongoing education on the topics of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Kate Wehby (Gamma Xi 2009/Grand Valley), Co-Chair of the Sorority Advisory Committee on DEI presented an update on their work to the National Council.
- The National Council adopted revisions to the COVID-19 Temporary Policies for collegiate chapters.
- The National Council discussed the progress of the Operational Plan.