- The National Council received the presentation of the fiscal year-end 2020 reviewed financial statements and tax returns by Blue and Co. CPA Firm. After review, the Council accepted the fiscal year-end 2020 reviewed financial statements and tax returns as prepared by Blue and Co. CPA Firm.
- The National Council continued their orientation program with a presentation from Kris Haskin (Beta Pi 1987/Eastern Illinois), President of the Alpha Sigma Tau Foundation regarding current and future Foundation operations and plans.
- The National Council hosted the Sorority Advisory Committee members who conducted work on middle-school aged girls and facilitated discussion on their report.
- Dr. Grace Henry facilitated ongoing education on the topics of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Lauren Bolden (Alpha Phi 2009/West Chester) and Kate Wehby (Gamma Xi 2009/Grand Valley), Co-Chairs of the Sorority Advisory Committee on DEI presented an update on their work to the National Council.