Alpha Sigma Tau’s 44th National Convention will be held June 23-26, 2022. The first order of Convention business related to National Council elections is the National Council Incumbent Report.
According to the Standing Rules of Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority, the Nominations Committee Chair is charged with surveying all National Council Incumbents to ascertain if they have exceeded term limits, wish to run for the same position, wish to run for another position, or wish to retire.
The Nominations Committee chair is then tasked with presenting a report to the membership stating the status of each National Council position by August 1st preceding the year of Convention. The report is included below.
More Convention information will be available soon.
Dear Members of Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority,
I present the following incumbent report:
- National President Jamie Jones Miller (Psi 1995/James Madison) will run again for National President.
- National Vice President Addison Beckham (Beta Rho 2017/Arkansas Tech) will run again for National Vice President.
- National Vice President Jenni Kemmery (Delta 1995/IUP) will reach term limits at the end of the 2020-2022 term and will retire.
- National Vice President Cassidy Nulty (Alpha Psi 2016/Northern Iowa) wishes to retire.
- National Vice President Katherine Pulley Onyshko, Esq. (Delta Phi 2006/NYU) will run again for National Vice President.
- National Vice President Amanda Michele Davis Smith (Delta Upsilon 2004/Saint Leo) wishes to retire.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for clarification if there are any questions or concerns. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan Escobar (Gamma Tau 2008/Lebanon Valley)
Nominations Committee Chair